Our menu consists of two items, using CRM Krusher as telephony and CRM Krusher for auto-dialing.
Of the ingredients we have:
- site demo.krusher.biz – on which you need to register
- and the need to “nourishing” the call
To prepare the necessary dish, for any company, it will take a little time, gathering information, integrating with the existing software package and all this will be sprinkled with fantasies from employees of both sides of the interaction.
To begin with, you need to understand:
- the goal is how CRM Krusher will be used: as auto-dialing or only telephony (and auto-dialing already implies that the telephony is configured)?
- what resources will be spent on launching this mechanism?
- what resources will it be necessary to allocate for this project?
In the understanding of a person who hears understanding – Auto-dialing, the thought arises that it is something special that can call. But there is not always an understanding of how this can be used. If in a nutshell, this auto-dial system can, according to a given algorithm, take numbers from the database and call. But in order for her to carelessly call, you need to adjust it a little.
Let’s Get Ready.
For telephony or auto-dialing, the communications provider is primarily required. The communication provider can serve as:
- which is the provider of voice traffic (you can provide your, or we can advise you of any provider). Our “kitchen” does not sell voice traffic, and therefore we do not impose on you any particular telephony service provider.
- Your working SIM card, which can be inserted into the SIM-box or SIM-gateway, and add it as a provider of voice traffic.
Connected communication provider in CRM Krusher is called Trunk , i.e. the concept of “connect Trunk” means that you need to select a service provider, get connection settings from it and add it via the CRM Krusher web interface in the corresponding menu item (Settings – IP PBX – SIP Trunk).
CRM Krusher rental packages do not include any connected trunks, that is, the word auto-dial does not mean that you “registered and call”. We need to first understand and configure the system to use SO HOW TO THE OWNER.
Connecting trunk – this is the first mandatory procedure, as they say, to prepare a dish – we need a kitchen, and to make a call – we need a trunk.
fter successful Trunk connection, you need to configure the rules of outgoing calls through the menu item “Settings – IP PBX – Outgoing routes”. Before you start the configuration, you need to decide for yourself – how will the calls be distributed among the trunks.
Of course, if you have one trunk and all outgoing calls will be made through it, it’s enough to create one rule. But if you (to save money) and each trunk is responsible for a separate mobile operator, or foreign calls should ring through a completely different operator, and outgoing calls to China should be sent to the personal phone of our manager Jackie Chan and so on.
For CRM Krusher settings as office telephony, you need to add the manager users who will be working on the system and receive / make calls from a fixed IP phone or softphone using their SIP account login (also created under menu – “Settings – Users” and “Settings – IP PBX – SIP”). Those. if you do not have IP phones, then it’s time to take care of purchasing them or setting up Softphones, which is much cheaper, but less convenient (voice quality in the softphone is much worse than in the phone)
Creating manager-telephonists, the case is “troublesome”, because there are a lot of them, but the mechanism of adding is very simple. Managers need telephony as well as telephony to them, so they once created a manager and provided him with a boring job for the whole day.
You also need to configure and rules for incoming calls, via the menu item “Settings – IP PBX – Incoming routes”. Those. These rules will allow you to receive any incoming calls (when the caller just calls your trunk) and distribute it among your managers.
Configure inbound and outbound routes, you can configure the telephony to use it as “Office telephony”, where managers can call each other and make outgoing calls to the outside (for some external mobile or landline phones). So to say, to install the correct temperature regime on the oven, it will allow you to get a better dish and not stand over it, waiting for the cooking time.
Our first dish is ready – “Office Telephony“, which will allow you to make calls manually (ie dial the phone number with your fingers or press the handset icon to the left of the phone number in CRM Krusher).
With CRM Krusher, as an office telephony, our partner gets access to:
- The control panel, which displays the statistical section of calls for the current day
- Appeals, where you can see all the calls that have passed through CRM Krusher (if you certainly have access to them)
- CRM, where you can create and manage customer databases
- Reports where you can see the analyst on the workload of managers
Have refreshed, had a rest and we prepare the second dish.
The next step in using CRM Krusher is using the Auto-Dial mechanism, which using numbers from your client databases will automatically make outgoing calls and when the subscriber picks up the phone, will perform the task specified in the script.
For the correct use of this mechanism, it is important to determine the task that Autobacket should solve. In other words, it is necessary to decide what should happen when auto-dialing, after picking up the handset by the subscriber to whom the system will call. Possible developments are as follows:
- Auto-call after picking up the handset by the subscriber, connects him with the manager,
- Auto-call after picking up the subscriber, connects him with the managers (with a group of managers),
- Auto-call after picking up the handset by the subscriber, the downloaded record will be played / lost to him and after this recording is completed – the handset is laid or sent to the managers,
- Auto-call after picking up the handset by the subscriber, connects it with the IVR (in which you can configure any scenario, up to “jumping” to other IVRs),
- Auto-dialing after picking up the handset by the subscriber includes water in the “smart” bathroom of this subscriber (no matter how funny it sounds, but our script allows and this to realize, of course, if the bath has its own remote interface for management).
Some rules for allocating calls among managers may be similar to Incoming routes, but these are all the same settings and you must specify them. And all this setting is called – Scenario, which describes all possible developments for a particular auto-dial.
Developing a Scenario, one of the most important questions of setting Auto-Dial. After all, in an inverted pan – we will not cook anything, and then we will all justify that I’m not an expert, I do not know how it should be.
For each of our partners, it is important to understand that our experts, like the Musketeers of the King, are ready at any moment to go on the attack to solve the problem. But the musketeers and our specialists, we need to understand – what the customer wants. Therefore, “this salad should be cut and each ingredient put in a separate plate.” Those. There must be an understanding first of all with the customer, how the call should behave when the subscriber who calls the caller has already picked up the phone and waits for our robot to start doing something (link the subscriber to any of the free managers, or with IVRs and so on).
Our specialists can help with advice, but they are not in any way unable to independently design and customize the customer’s call flow scheme.
The customer needs to allocate resources once and describe the technical task for the scheme of incoming and outgoing calls. Then the dish will be cooked, as the customer wants.
After the customer has decided on the Auto-Dial Scenario, these rules are set up. To configure the rules of incoming calls, you need to go to the menu item “AutoDial – Scenario”.
And here it is – the dream of automation, start auto-dialing from the menu item “AutoDial – Start auto-dial”.
In the case of using CRM Krusher, as CRM for auto-dialing, the customer receives the same mechanisms for use as for Office telephony, but with the ability to make auto-dial and filter calls by auto-dialing parameters.
Let’s sum up the initial configuration of CRM Krusher as telephony and for auto-dialing.
For CRM Krusher to work as simple office telephony, you need:
- Sign Up
- Add trunk
- Add Managers
- Configure Incoming Call Routes
- Configure Outgoing call routes
- Connect phones or softphones managers
- Give access to the web interface of CRM Krusher, for work
- and it remains to simply use the system
As a result, we get a full hearty meal.
To use CRM Krusher with auto-dialing, you must:
- Make the same items as for telephony
- Configure the scenario
- Upload database
As a result, we get a full hearty dish with seasonings.
And now you can work. Start auto-dial and work. Dine, rest and enjoy your work.
It is important to understand that CRM Krusher is a full-featured system based on IP-telephony, and as in every product, it needs to be able to configure. For this, an online assistant is designed where any user can customize everything himself. But we do not need help from our specialists on a regular basis. They can help you once in setting up this mechanism, but for regular help you need to register additional support and then our specialists will help you within the framework of the agreement.