The X-Lite softphone is designed for Windows and Mac operating systems. You can download the installation file from the official developer site – https://www.counterpath.com/x-lite-download/
After you managed to install a softphone, then it’s time to set it up.
You can find the connection data in CRM Krusher by opening the Settings – Users menu item and clicking on the name of the user you need. After that, the form will open in the lowest block, which will be visible data for access.
After successful installation, you need to add a SIP connection. To do this, we go to the menu item “Softphone – Account Settings”.
In the appeared window fill in the fields:
- Account name – enter the name for your own understanding of the name of the settings
- User ID – login to connect SIP accountа
- Domain – domain and port to connect
- Password – password to connect
- Display name – we enter the name, for own understanding of the name of the account
You also need to check whether the checkbox “Register with domain and receive calls” is checked and “Domain” is selected.
After completing the entry of information, it is necessary to confirm their correctness by clicking on the “OK” button, after which the main form of the softphone will open.
A green circle and the phrase “Available” indicate that the connection attempt was successful.